Sunday, February 9, 2014

Workout feelings

Sometimes I get a bit nervous when my workout feels easy. Problaly because then I feel like I am not pushing myself enough. I love the feeling of burning musce tissue and my body heating up from metabolic stress.

My last workout (back, chest ad arms) felt pretty easy to me even with added weight on chins and dips.
After training I had energy left and I was was not very hungry. Later that evening while walking with the dog I did started to feel the consequences of training in the form of muscle soreness. Next morning I felt more muscle soreness so it seems like my workout was taxing enough after all...

So why did the workout felt so easy I was wondering ?

The possible causes :

  • I eat some more meat then usual
  • I added a couple cups of black coffe with coconut oil
  • I was a bit lazy form the last leg workout...
So some things to think about and experiment with ...





No comments:

Post a Comment